Monday 4 April 2011

2.00am

It's 2.00am and I seem to have woken up.  I was lying in bed feeling my throat just being 'sore' and decided to try a hot lemon and honey to see if it would soothe it.  I'm not sure it will.  But I'm giving it a go.  It'll have been nearly seven days of sore throat tomorrow.  I wish I knew if these anti-biotics were actually doing something.  I suppose I'm not coughing as much, and it's the cough that caused the sore throat and if that goes, it figures the sore throat will follow on and I'll be better?

I just want to feel well again!  And have my voice back.  I'm getting ever so husky the more I talk during the day.

I have no plans for the coming week so tomorrow I shall have a quiet, restful day and see how things go and if I'm still suffering on Tuesday I shall go back to the doctors as a whole week of sore throat is getting silly.  And I shall make a stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment