Thursday 14 April 2011

Nothing Moving..... 40+4

Well, I've had a very good night's sleep.  Again!  I only got up twice, and managed to sleep in until 7.30am!  It's nice to wake up naturally.  Still a bit achey in the old pelvis and my fingers are a bit puffy today.  I'll go for a shower shortly.  Maybe after another cup of tea.

I've put a loaf into my bread maker, and soup is on the hob as my friend Emma is popping by at lunch time.  So I have a plan today.  I may even have a go at a cake or something.  My mission for the day!!

I really don't think anything is going to kick off, uterus wise this week.  I am now resigned to waiting until next week, and reckon I'll be at the midwife appointment on Monday.  I just wonder whether baby is continuing to get bigger as he waits. 

I guess it's all out of my hands, there's nothing I can do about it, so why feel stressed?  In the meantime I'm just watching a lot of CSI on catch-up at the moment!  I've not watched it before and it's rather funny (probably not meant to be) but it's helping me pass the time.  I'm now in my sixth week off work and it feels like it's been ages since I was there.  Time is beginning to lose its meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment