Wednesday 18 August 2010

Postitive???????

I have been feeling a bit rotten, with period pains, nausea, tiredness, and came home today determined on ringing the doctors, regardless of deciding to wait until 1st September. I then just had an inkling and took my spare pregnancy test as I thought it'd be a good idea to tell the doctor I wasn't pregnant, but to my surprise, a second pink line emerged. A faint one, but certainly there.

Steve and I then nipped round to the pharmacist and bought a second brand, and I took another test. That too looked positive, a blue cross emerged.

So all my stressing about no period, and it seems that I may not have one for nearly a year! It's all a bit surreal at the moment. I don't quite know what to think. It's sudden, and I wasn't expecting it but it's exciting at the same time. It's almost ironic, I was expecting to wait for months to be able to conceive, and it seems that the first ovulation I had since the pill wearing off, I've caught!

I've made an appointment at the doctors tomorrow after work, and it's Dr Ashley Logan who I know through church which I liked, as it'd be nice for a Christian doctor to confirm or refute it.

My life might be changing completely. Again after a big upheaval only four months ago! EEEKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment