Sunday 17 April 2011

41 Weeks

How far along:  41 Weeks - never imagined it'd come to this!!

Total Weight Gained:  Getting worse day by day as I'm just eating rubbish now. 

Maternity Clothes:  Getting limited as I don't have many summer ones having had a mainly winter pregnancy, and now we're in a crazy April heatwave I'm sticking with one pair of trousers (to hide my swollen ankles) and three t-shirts.  Oh, and one vest.  So I'm feeling a bit bleugh about my wardrobe situation!

Stretch Marks:  I thought they weren't so bad, certainly  not as red anymore but the midwife on Weds commented I'd been caught 'by the stretch mark monster' which was lovely of her wasn't it!  :(

Sleep:  Just depends, some nights I feel better than others.  Sleeping on my left side is more painful with my hip but I'm just concious I'm meant to for baby's sake.  I'm still up twice a night and by 7am.

Best Moment of the Week:  Erm, I really don't know.  I had a bit of a show on Friday which got me all excited but nothing else seems to be happening as yet.  It's been my 6th week off work and without a baby to show for it I'm just taking one day at a time.  I very  much enjoyed seeing Emma on Thursday and Anna on Friday. 

Movement:   He's still pretty active considering the lack of room in there.  An ice lolly gets him going if I have any worries.

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button:  It's still flat except when he literally pushed out behind it and it went triangular.  Weirds me out though, I can't wait for it to go back in again.  All  brown and nubby looking.

Milestones:  I am officially ONE WHOLE WEEK over my due date.  I'm plodding and waddling on and have just had a text to say a girl from Church due next month delivered a little girl last night!  Honestly, batting out of order!  She must have only been 37 weeks.  And still Baby Cranston makes no moves south.  Tch.

No comments:

Post a Comment