Thursday 7 April 2011

Not So Bright But VERY Early!

I've woken up at 4.30 this morning.  I'm sleepy but can't get comfy on my side so decided a change of posture could help so I'm on the sofa playing on Steve's laptop.  I may try and nap a bit more shortly as I've not had enough sleep at all.

We did go to bed at 10.30 last night, and I got up once in the night so I got some decent sleep, and the coughing is definitely subsiding (yay!) but I'm just restless and struggling to keep asleep.  Darn hips.

Plus, I'm reading 'Gone With The Wind' and I'm so engrossed in it I keep wantig to read it and thinking about it which is most distracting from sleep anyhow!

Last night I managed to find my swimwear that I'd put away for the winter and I've got two bikini tops that could do if I get a water birth so they're now on the hospital clothes pile.  I also went through a load of clothes sorting to go in a charity bag, and put work clothes in a case under the bed (won't be needing those for many months) and  winter stuff has been put away as well.  I shall try and sort through the maternity items to put my bits to one side for lending when the time comes and then returning Zoe and Kelly's clothes they've lent me (although I'm a bit mixed up as to who's are who's but I hope they can remember!!)

Kelly has lent me a beautiful dress for Tracy's wedding on Saturday.  It's a maxi dress, and maternity and although a wee bit long, drapes comfortably over the bump.  I do look like a ship in it, but I'm not there to model, I shall sit and not move about too much so it is perfect for that.  I didn't see the point in buying a new dress when my due date is Sunday!!  I hope we make it to the wedding now! 

Lets see if I can doze on the sofa for an hour or so now......

No comments:

Post a Comment