Sunday 3 April 2011

39 Weeks!!!!

How far along:  39 Weeks.  My word!

Total Weight Gained:  Unknown!!  Probably around 3 stones in total.  I'm not liking to think. 

Maternity Clothes:  Indeed.  Although my dressing gown isn't which is sort of gappy around my middle as I type this now!

Stretch Marks:  Same as last week.  Just 'there' and not itching anymore either.

Sleep:  Well, this last week has bee dreadful for sleep but that's down to me being ill rather than pregnant I think.  Last night though, I feel I've turned a corner as I slept through FOUR hours and almost felt rested at 7.30!! 

Best Moment of the Week:  Well, I felt good on Monday and went swimming and that's where I'm assuming it all went wrong as Tuesday onwards I felt rotten, Wednesday being the worst, seeing the doctor on Thursday, Friday wasn't even aware it existed and Saturday cried on the phone to my Mum because I couldn't bear being so poorly!!  Although I did make it to Dad's retirement party on Wednesday evening and it was wonderful to see how moved all his collegues were that he was leaving them.  All the women were sobbing into their tissues!!

Movement:   I feel him moving about a lot so I think he's not been affected by this lurgy at all.

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button:  It's been flat for most of this week.

Milestones:  I officially have one week until the due date which seems nothing at all now.  Anything can happen but I don't feel any different.  I just want to be better from this infection and feel as though I can cope with a natural labour without headaches and illness!

No comments:

Post a Comment