Sunday 5 December 2010

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 Weeks.

Total Weight Gained:  I think lots.  I'm wider :(

Maternity Clothes:  Yep, I got a new pair of jeans and they're so comfy.  Over bump ones certainly beat under bump ones in my opinion.

Stretch Marks: Nope! 

Sleep: I don't feel too tired, but I'm aware I'm turning over about 4-5 times a night.  I seem to have a routine of falling asleep on my left side, then going a bit numb and turning over, and so on and so on until 6am when I wake up and turn to my right side for a last doze before getting up.
 
Best Moment of the Week:  Announcing we're having a boy!

Movement:  Yes, quite a bit.  Not so much yesterday after a very poky and jabby week, but felt enough wiggling this morning to make me think things are ok in there.  I wish I could stop worrying!!

Food Cravings:  Not really.  Just lots of food in general.  And not helpful to the blimpness, but I ate a whole Terry's Chocolate Orange on Thursday.

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!! 
 
Belly Button: I felt it this morning and it's really stretched now, and doesn't feel as though it goes in much at all!!  Not long till it's all flat I reckon!
  
What I miss:  I'm going to miss not having another scan I think.  I looked forward to those as confirmation everything was ok.  The onus is now on me to learn baby's pattern of movement.

What I'm looking forward to:  I really really really want to get the nursery sorted.  Steve is dragging his feet though.  He doesn't have any nesting instinct whatsoever.  I've been buying wipes, muslin clothes and baby bootees this week.  And stashing them all.  He'll not know what's hit him when I come to arrange it all in the new furniture!  Oh, and I can't wait for Christmas too!!

Milestones: 22 weeks, so only 2 more weeks until they say baby will have more chance of survival on the outside.

2 comments:

  1. Glad all is going well for you, when I open my wardrobe I have to be careful that baby things I am stashing don't fall out lol. Have u decided on a nursery theme? Jane (bookworm777 on BC) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've decided on the Dunelm Sleepy Owl range with pale aqua walls and white furniture! And as we've now decided, I want to get it done! It's very cute and gender neutral.

    ReplyDelete