Monday 11 April 2011

And On We Go....

Waiting that is.

Due date has been and gone and not a contraction in sight!

I've still got an achey back but that could just be an achey back for normal reasons, I've had a few twinges that I think just ended up being wind (sorry TMI!) and other than that, nada, nothing, zilcho.

I didn't think I'd feel this fed up by going over but I know it's normal and all, and I guess things will happen as and when but I do feel a bit disappointed.  Especially as I really want to be able to turn over in bed properly at some point soon!  Getting in and out is such a struggle these days!!

Other than that I'm fighting fit. and have been out for the afternoon to visit my friends Carly and Anna who gave me lunch and presents!  (Always welcome!!)  We were meant to meet up last week but with the attack of the lurgy I didn't feel up to it and Carly has a baby boy so I didn't want to pass anything on.

What else?  Steve decided to go out last night with his friend Joe to play with his cameras despite me saying I'd feel happier if he stayed at home so I was cross with him about that.  It was only one night but he feels that he has to fit as much 'boy time' in before the baby arrives as possible.  Well, some 'couple' time would be appreciated at some point too.  But he doesn't think about that does he?!  No.

I've booked the boiler man to come round next Monday afternoon to replace the faulty timer on our boiler.  It's been ok to use since the winter when it all went kapput, but we can't get hot water without putting the boiler on heating and with it being hot and sunny at present, who wants to put the heating on?!  It needs fixing, so Monday it is.  With or without baby.  There'll be people around to sort it out if I'm unavailable to do so.

Anyway, time for a raspberry leaf tea for me!  It's quite refreshing as a drink I think, certainly not a chore and I doubt very much it's doing anything, so I'll just drink it for a change from regular tea.  I ate a lot of pineapple yesterday to no avail, just made my mouth and tongue hurt with the acid in it.

Come on baby.  Time to exit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment