Saturday 26 February 2011

Major Insomnia

I was so tired yesterday, it was the end of a frantically busy week, Friday night and I'd had a nice bath to relax thinking I'd just have the best night sleep and feel great this weekend.

Denied.

I don't know what happened!  I just lay in bed until about midnight not able to sleep and have been up about three times, not even for the loo, just to wander about a bit!!  Was I stressing?  Was I anxious?  I'm not sure, I don't think I feel stressed.  I was wondering how to get my sofa home today but I can have it delivered.  My little sister is popping over which will be nice and I'm heading to Birmingham with Steve first thing to be in an interview for one of his film projects, maybe that's stressing me as I don't like being filmed really.  Hmm.

I must have drifted off at some point as I woke up 30 minutes ago but my head feels very woolly today.  I'll look terrible on the film no doubt, better go and start the make-up process, I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of something to look halfway decent today!

No comments:

Post a Comment