Monday 4 April 2011

19.00pm

I got into the Doctor's and have been prescribed some new antibiotics as he thinks my infection has got into my sinuses thus causing the extra mucus!  So sinusitis it is :(  I've suffered with various ear, nose and throat bugs for years and I presume baby is taking all my immunity away!!

At least I might be getting better sooner!  To be honest, it does feel that it's been getting a bit better, I've not been coughing so much today and my throat isn't so sore but we'll see how it goes at night as it's lying down and trying to sleep that's been exacerbating me.  My voice is a bit less husky but that could because I've not been talking much this afternoon except to the dog!!

Maybe the end of this lurgy is now in sight!!  Light at the end of the tunnel!  I do  hope so.  I just want to start getting excited and prepared to think about labour and bringing baby home.

No comments:

Post a Comment