Saturday 19 February 2011

Mini Spree

I had a few vouchers from John Lewis left from our wedding and have been saving them for a bit with the intention of getting a few baby bits.  I needed changing mats, one for the nursery and one for the changing unit which will go downstairs so today off Amy and I went to the Nottingham store.

I got two lovely changing mats with a towel liner, some very soft cuddle towel robes, some posh bib things with milk catching things (these are all sort of things I'd have second thoughts about if I were paying with 'real' money of course!) and they had some beautiful little outfits but we decided not to buy those as we don't know how big baby is going to be and there's no point buying newborn if he's got to go straight into 0-3 month size!!

So with the remainder I bought a groovy little Cath Kidston Blackberry case for my phone as my old one has gone walkabout somewhere.

And that was it.  My 'mini-spree'.

No comments:

Post a Comment