Monday 7 February 2011

4 / 9

Really not long to go now.  Four weeks doesn't seem like any time at all to remain at work but it's going to be a busy and hectic four weeks.  Typical!  I've timed it terribly really!!

Getting up this morning was very hard.  I could have very easily lain about for another couple of hours and been a lot more leisurely.

I've been reading the news about Amanda Holdens tragic loss of her baby at 7 months pregnant.  It's so awful.  She only announced it 4 weeks ago and it really makes you worry and think about your own.  I'm trying to check every hour whether I've felt movement or not, and if you don't, how long to leave it before you go to the hosptial?  She went that day and it was already too late.  It's such a shame.  I've felt kicks today but I'm trying to be extra vigilant.

No comments:

Post a Comment