Tuesday 1 February 2011

Our Ante-Natal Classes

I'm a bit disapopinted this morning.  I had it in my head that tonight was our hosptial and delivery centre tour and I was quiet excited at the prospect of starting these classes.

Turns out it's tomorrow instead!!  (Good job I checked!!)

I know it's not that long to wait.  But still.  I'm hoping that Steve will be a bit more 'real' about the whole thing when he starts these classes with me!  A girl from work said the hosptial tour made her husband realise it was going to happen.

Not that Steve is in denial or anything, but he doesn't really 'get it' I don't think.  He certainly doesn't understand how hard pregnancy is on your body, sleep and all that malarky. 

Oh well, like I read somewhere, women become mothers during the pregancy, and men become fathers on meeting the baby.  The pregnancy is quite an alien concept to them I think!!  I certainly had no idea of any of this lot beforehand that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment