Tuesday 8 February 2011

Second Class Tomorrow!

I'm getting excited about my ante-natal classes.  Tomorrow Steve and I are attending a class on labour and delivery!  It's the NHS free one, and I've heard that they're not brilliant but I'll be out of work for the afternoon and watching a gory video! Apparently it's worse than 'One Born Every Minute'.

It should make Steve squirm a little though :)  And me more so I'm sure.

I watched 'One Born Every Minute' last night.  There was the Mum on her third baby, absolutly terrified, looking like a crazy zombie after a dose of pethidine, and then finding out she couldn't have an epidural as she was fully dilated.  The way the head popped out was weird, it was like so much pressure there.

I never sleep well after watching that programme.  Hmm.  I need to find out everything I can about all manner of pain relief I think.  Steve still thinks I should sign up for a water birth.  Maybe.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment