Sunday 6 February 2011

31 Weeks

How far along:  31 Weeks

Total Weight Gained:  Still haven't found out.

Maternity Clothes:   Yep.  Every day.  I feel that they're boring now as I'm wearing the same things every day.

Stretch Marks:  Still the ones under the bump although my old ones seem brighter!  (the puberty hip ones seem to be back although not red like the tummy ones).

Sleep:  Hasn't been too bad this weekend.  I seem to not have to get up to wee so much in the night which has helped.  I managed 11.00pm until 6.00am last night which was great!  And Friday was the same which meant I got up for breakfast, then went back to bed until 9.00am!!  Hurrah! 

Best Moment of the Week:  I was glad to get the first ante-natal class under our belt.  The hospital tour was interesting and it was good to see the facilities.  We just have to think and make a decision whether we want the birth pool or the regular rooms.  I also had a night out with the girls from work last night which was lovely, as I've not been out for a while due to feeling tired and I wasn't out late, but it was good to be sociable.


Movement:  I feel almost as though I'm being beaten up from the inside.  Baby is getting extremely poky and things seem to be pushing out on a regular basis.  He seems to be very strong.
Food Cravings:  Not really :)  Just ate a few pancakes this week, but cravings or due to tastiness I don't know!

Gender:  He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button:  It keeps getting flatter and flatter.  I don't know how much more it can stretch!
What I miss:  Being able to pick things up from the floor, being able to walk properly without getting short of breath and take Izzy out.

Milestones:  9 weeks to go and our labour and delivery class take place on Wednesday so that'll be interesting.  Apparently they show a video and it's worse than 'One Born Every Minute'.  Does this put me in the eighth month yet?  I'm losing track of months as it's all based on weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment