Saturday 23 October 2010

Bump Bands

I've read a bit about these and saw then in a 3-pack from New Look for £10 and on finding out they're meant to help prolong the time you can wear your regular clothes, went and bought some today.

With the maternity jeans donated by friends, I've found all but one pair too big, and with going away tomorrow for a week, didn't want to buy lots of pairs of jeans I'm not really going to need.  So I thought I'd try these bump bands and see if I can fit in my old jeans.

Out came the suitcase, and I was a bit nervous, as I went to the vets with Izzy last night to have her neuturing stitches out, and stood on their scales!!  And admittedly I was wearing my shoes, a heavy waterproof jacket and had my bag on my shoulder (lots of excuses here) and I have put weight on, not quite a stone, probably about 1/2 stone, so today I was wondering whether my jeans would even fit me.

But on they went, and although they wouldn't do up due to the bump, they fit everywhere else!!!  Hurray!!  So I can take my old jeans and these bump bands and see how long I can do without purchasing more jeans!

I am most chuffed today :)

Plus, had a little wander around Mothercare with Steve looking at newborn baby outfits.  They are most lovely, but quite wintery, so probably not the best time to purchase.  I'm itching to start stocking up though, but don't really know where to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment