Friday 30 November 2012

Humpf

I felt that I'd been quite good this week, with mainly boring diet foods so I was a it bleurgh to find i'd not lost any weight at all this week.  So in two weeks I've still only lost 1 pound.  Maybe this dieting lark isn't for me if I can't actually lose weight through dieting and eating less.

So Steve's parents have come up this weekend and we went for an Indian with Joel after seeing the Christmas lights in town.  (well, dieting hasn't worked so far soi felt i deserved a treat!) He loved sitting with us, eating poppadoms and rice with pasanda sauce.  He had a late night as we didn't get back till after his bedtime but he coped very well.

He loved the lights and Christmas trees, and he looked so adorable in his winter pramsuit.

Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment