Wednesday 28 November 2012

Slimming World

I've been trying to be good this week with staying on 'The Plan'.

I can see why I didn't try dieting before.  I don't like feeling restricted.  I am suddenly craving food I didn't use to crave as much as this.  I am looking forward to Christmas and feeling that I will eat what I want for one week, and never mind the consequences.  I'm not someone who overeats for the sake of it at Christmas, but I'm longing for pate, and brie, and mince pies.

This week I've eaten about 4 melons.  (that's right, I said 4!!!)

I'm trying to stuff myself with vegetables, salad and fruit before going onto free food.

After the weekend's upset with too much fat laden food, I've reigned it in, and have been nibbling ryvita, extra light philly and red grapes for lunch (surprisingly tasty and nice and crunchy), salad bits, ham for snacking, fat free potato wedges, poached eggs and baked beans.  Stir fry with noodles, and slow cooker beef stew with mash and fat free fromage frais stirred through for moisture.  Mullerlight yoghurts, and more mullerlight yoghurts.  I will probably make another curry this friday night and pretend it's a takeaway in my head.  I will probably try the lamb rogan josh recipe this time.  And something with chicken tomorrow.

It's a bit exhausting thinking about food all the time.  I didn't used to think about it this much, and it's hard thinking of what to make night after night.  It's more expensive as well, as I'm buying a lot more fresh fruit and vegetables and seasonal stuff I find boring!  Apples and oranges.  And melons.  So many melons.   I used to like melons!!

I hope to see more of a difference this week.  Come on 2lb loss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment