Friday 20 May 2011

More Doctor's!!!! Grrrr!

I just can't believe it.

The appointment I originally made to have our thrush seen to was for today (Friday) but then ended up with an emergency one to get it sorted on Wednesday and I decided to leave the appointment rather than cancel in case I wanted it.

Well I do!

Another stitch has emerged and has oozing and bleeding.  I had remnants on my pants this morning and felt a twinge yesterday when getting up off the sofa.  I am feeling really low today to have got to week four and not be feeling ok.  I know a c-section takes a while to heal but I just feel as though I'm getting so many problems and issues and it's all going to take me longer to feel ok again.

It's all very well the doctors and nurses saying rest up, but how can you?  I want to push my baby in his pram whilst he's small enough to fit before the buggy stage but they tell me not too!  I need to put washing on so he has clean clothes.  I have to sort out meals else I'd starve or be fed junk food every day!

The phrase 'why me' is coming to mind more and more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment