Sunday 16 January 2011

28 Weeks

How far along: 28 Weeks.

Total Weight Gained: Je ne sais pas!  I'm rather pleased people say I just look as though I have a big bump rather than putting weight on all over.  Last week, two different people said they couldn't tell from the back.  Hurrah.

Maternity Clothes: My Mama and Papa jeans are most comfortable.  I could wear them every day.  Oh, and my maternity pj's too obviously.

Stretch Marks: My few I found for last week's update don't seem to have spread.  I'm now being extra efficient at oiling and cocoa buttering.

Sleep:  Yawn!!  I'm having to turn over every three hours or so.  My Dad said it's me getting ready for three hourly feeds.  Humpf.  I'd be happier with lots of sleep now to not be too sleepy later personally!  But I've rested and napped this weekend which was nice.

Best Moment of the Week:  We've done the nursery!!   I'm going to try and get some photos done this evening, but the room is pretty sorted bar the cot as the bolts have gone missing but Dad is on the case.  The rest looks lovely though, and Mum and I are heading back to Ikea tomorrow to get the missing changing table part that wasn't in stock last week.

Movement: I'm noticing him moving pretty much every hour at least.  I find myself checking hourly and then there'll be a squirm or a kick or something.  And if I poke hard, I sometimes get a poke back!

Food Cravings:  I've eaten lots of grapefruit again this week. 

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button:  Still in but very stretched although it could now be described as almost flat?!
What I miss:  Not feeling like a whale trying to turn over in bed.  Being able to get my pants on in a morning without doing a silly wiggle dance.  And I had to get Steve to paint my toe nails this week!

Milestones: No denying now that we're in the third trimester, so 12 weeks until our due date, just three months!  And only seven weeks until maternity leave.  Countdown has begun for that.  I really like Sundays for being the day I count weeks.  They come around so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment