Monday 24 January 2011

6 / 11 and 29+2

Oh my.

Six weeks of work left and eleven weeks until my due date.

Unfortunatley, I have a very busy time at work until then, so I will be trying very hard to not get stressed about it.  It doesn't help I waddle about, need to wee lots and keep forgetting things!!!

After saying on yesterday's post that I was quite taken aback at the elbow coming out and wanting it to happen again, it happened lots.  He was a very active fellow last night and kept on kicking, wriggling and generally keeping me awake.  And I've decided that his back is down my left side, his head and hands are down and tickling my pelvis and his feet are what are jabbing in my right side, a bit like an 'L'.  Of course that could be wrong, I'd love to know though!!

And it's been a while since I added one so here's a bump pic at 29+2!!

 I do think it's starting to stick out the front a lot more now.

And here is it in my lap.  It's not heavy on my legs, but when sitting, there's no gaps!!!
No funny feet sticking out when I took this one, although it does feel flat across the front!!

No comments:

Post a Comment