Tuesday 10 May 2011

Boobies

This post isn't meant to offend.  I know some people feel that boobs are not for discussion and pictures, well, how shocking!  But when you're breastfeeding there's nothing remotely sexual about them whatsoever.  They are the nourishment for your baby.  It's a very natural thing and God given so if the following pictures are likely to offend please don't read on.

However for those folk who find breast feeding a beautiful and natural thing to do, hopefully you'll understand the charm that the little baby latched has for a mother.  Looking down at the little face, with hands holding you, gaining sustenance and at peace with the world, it's like no other feeling in the world.  I love being able to cradle him in my arms and have these precious moments with him.

I didn't think I would, but I'm loving it.  Yes it's painful, yes my nipples have been sore as anything but I've got such determination that this is what I want to do I'm breaking through and things are starting to get better.  I'm not blistering as much and it's easier every day and once his tongue tie is sorted I'm hoping that'll be a break through!!

So these are my pics which are the intimate moments between a mother and baby and make my heart melt!...






No comments:

Post a Comment