Sunday 2 January 2011

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 Weeks.

Total Weight Gained: Am still ignoring scales after 1 and a half stone scare.  And the fact it's Christmas and I've eaten lots.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all the way now.

Stretch Marks: Still none as yet.

Sleep: Once I'm asleep I'm ok, but baby is kicking a lot at the moment when I lie down.  And turning over is getting more traumatic every week!!  I can't believe how early I started moaning about the weight of a bump!!  He's very active.

Best Moment of the Week:  Hearing his little heart beat again, and the midwife saying she could tell he was moving about a lot which means he's a strong little man.

Movement: Lots.  and lots.   And lots.

Food Cravings: Just liking food in general!

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button: Still in but very stretched.  I've said this for weeks now, and can't believe how stretched it is without coming out yet!

What I miss: Turning over in bed without flailing and puffing like a beached whale.  And it's only going to get worse I'm sure!!

Milestones: We're in the year of the birth - 2011 so only 3 months to go!  Gosh, 3 months.  Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment