Monday 31 January 2011

5 / 10

*to the tune of One Man Went To mow*

Five Weeks to Go!  Till I'm leaving work....
Five weeks to go!  Till I'm leaving work....

Ten weeks to go!  Till we meet our baby...
Ten weeks to go!  Till we meet our baby.... (provided he arrives on the due date of course!)

And boy oh boy, am I ready already.

My sleep this weekend has not been good people.  I physically hurt all over.  It's as though my bones just have a constant ache and at night my legs seize up and I have to turn over due to rib pain which I presume is due to baby pressing in places, and baby has been very active these past few nights, kicking away, but down low again so I can't see my tummy wiggle as much when it's below the tummy button as I just can't see down there anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment