Thursday 8 November 2012

A New Page.....

It's so nice to think that today is like my Friday.  It's my last day of the week and tomorrow will be a funday rather than a Friday with Joel!  I feel as though I'm ready for a weekend and it's only been three days so how I've managed full time for six months being so tired I don't know.

This will be month 10 of trying for baby number two, so I've ordered some ovulation tests to see whether I am.  It'll be interesting at any rate.  I'm also ensuring I take folic acid daily.  I wonder whether I can get Steve to take vitamins?!  Probably not!

I've also decided to think about going along to a Slimming World meeting.  If conceiving isn't working, I need something to take my mind off it, and dieting would be a suitable hobby!!  I've contacted a group and will go along on Monday.  I've had a look at their website, and since I'm at home 4 days out of 7 now, I feel their menus are more manageable for me.   I don't feel happy with my appearence at the moment, and I've never really tried to diet before.  I know lots of folk who've done well on this one, and it appeals more than calorie counting approaches, so I feel it's more for me.   So I'll record my progress and food here in case anyone is interested, and apologies if it's not interesting, please skip the diet focussed updates!

And since being ill last weekend I've been put off having take aways so that's a bonus!!

Oh, and I've pretty much done all my Christmas shopping now.   Yay me!!  In fact, all I have to get now is one online shopping voucher for my sister for Emma Bridgewater and we're done!  Thank you and goodnight!!!

p.s. I've ordered myself the Michael Buble Christmas album as a treat, and will listen to it whilst wrapping presents and writing cards with a glass of mulled wine.  Steve will have to be kicked out of course!  He won't enjoy that as an evening!!  Is mulled wine allowed on slimming world?   I hope so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment