Tuesday 4 December 2012

Limbo

I don't know what's going on with my cycle this month.

I had some weird spotting, midway through, which is not normal for me.  Could have been ovulation bleeding (which I'd not heard of) but doubt it was implantation bleeding.

I then had the positive OPK a week later than it should have been according to my handy (or not so handy app).

And now, I'm in limbo.  I'm on day 30 of my cycle so far.  I'm not 10 days past ovulation yet as that was on day 22, so I guess I'll allow myself to test at the weekend if AF hasn't shown up by then.

With all the signs of ovulation this month, I have to add, I am hopeful, although I've not got any symptoms at all yet.  Not like in May so I'm half expecting a period, but it would be the best ever Christmas present to see two lines this month.

I hate the waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment