Sunday 6 March 2011

35 Weeks

How far along: 35 Weeks

Total Weight Gained: I actually weighed myself this week :)  And it wasn't as horrendous as I'd anticipated, I've put on 2 1/2 stones so as long as I'm careful for the rest of my five weeks, I'm hoping not to go above 3 stones in total.  Baby weight is apparently about 2 stones so just an extra 1/2 stone is manageable to me.

Maternity Clothes: Indeed.  Although if I do attempt to wear something non-maternity I look so ridiculous and stretched it's very funny!!

Stretch Marks: Just the under the bump ones. Still rubbing in lotions and potions twice daily though!  They're terrible itchy now, driving me crazy so rubbing in lotion all the time and using a cold flannel to calm them down at night.  They've certainly stretched from my original pic of when I discovered them though :(

Sleep:  I've been getting up a couple of times a night, not so much to use the loo but more potter around and stretch and ease my achey hips.

Best Moment of the Week:  Finishing work for months!  I'm now officially on maternity leave.

Movement:   Lots and lots. 

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button:  Still in and out as baby feels he wants it at the moment!  Flat today though.

Milestones:  Five weeks to go until the due date, so baby will definitely be here by Easter.  And now it's a waiting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment