Sunday 20 March 2011

37 Weeks

What's the phrase?  Stick a fork in me, I'm done!!  Or should I say - baby's all done!  Full term today!




How far along:  37 Weeks

Total Weight Gained: Unknown!!

Maternity Clothes:  Indeed.  I'm now in the market for nursing bras as well now.

Stretch Marks:  I kind of think my stomach would be a good advert for the British Gas living flame fire as it sort of looks like flames when itchy but they seem to have calmed down quite a bit this week and aren't so irritating.

Sleep:  Some nights are better than others.  I'm just glad I have nothing else to do other than nap and catch up after the bad nights.

Best Moment of the Week:  This question gets difficult as it's been rather samey all week.  I've enjoyed the sunshine.  I've enjoyed fiddling around in the nursery. 

Movement:   Lots of general squirming that makes me wonder how he looks in there!  It felt like he was being an upside down chicken the other day with shoulders in my pelvis and legs kicking both of my sides!!

Gender: He's a baby BOY!!!

Belly Button:  It's been flat this week.

Milestones:  Three weeks to go till 10th April, and now full term.  So it's just a case of waiting for some signs of things to happen.  He'll definately be here in the next five weeks.  Tick tock.

Here's three pictures of my bump gradually spreading across my legs!



No comments:

Post a Comment