Wednesday 30 March 2011

Poorly :(

Well, I don't think it's fair whatsoever, but I'm totally ill at 38 weeks pregnant.  Sucky.  I've had a raging temperature all night, had about two hours of sleep, got a dry tickly cough, sweats, phlegm, sore throat, and I feel rotten.

I'm now terrified that I could go into labour whilst feeling chronic which wouldn't even give me a starting chance to feel as though I would have any energy!!  And possibly no voice to yell at Steve with!!

I've been in bed all day trying to catch up on sleep apart from nipping out at 8.45 and seeing my midwife for my 38 week appointment.  That went fine, baby is all growing, was moving and kicking and is 2/5 engaged if that means anything to anyone.  Not likely to pop out just yet though!

I felt a bit better after sleeping lots on my return home but couldn't shake off the temperature despite taking as much paracetamol as allowed.

Around 2.00pm I got up to shower as it was Dad's retirement party in the afternoon and there was no way I could miss that at all illness or no illness.

At least I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon all booked so I can get my throat checked out.  Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment