Tuesday 31 May 2011

Blanched Nipple

After feeding on my right breast sometimes I'm aware that he's not latching on totally properly, but the past couple of days he's left my nipple white on the ends!!  Having had his tongue tie sorted out, I know he has to learn how to latch properly, but having had a baby who's done it his way since the beginning, I don't know how to teach him the right way!!  I can take him off and try to attach him the right way, but his mouth seems to slip and then it's doing the same thing again!

Back to breastfeeding club I think for advice!!  I wonder if they're meeting on Thursday or if half term means they have the week off?  We can walk along to find out!  I'm walking quite a bit this week with the pram.  It gets me out and about and he has a sleep or enjoys looking at the world around him.  And the trousers I bought last week fasten up now!  Hurrah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment