Sunday 31 October 2010

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 Weeks.

Total Weight Gained:  *tumbleweed drifting along*

Maternity Clothes: The baby bump bands worked well this week, and my maternity hoody was comfy!!  Other than that none.

Stretch Marks: Still none I can see yet!

Sleep: Not great!!  Good to have nap times this past week though.

Best Moment of the Week: Deciding that it was baby I could feel fluttering around in there!!  Quite a strange realisation.

Movement: Yes, I believe so!!  Just a faint little tickle on the inside and it's a bit like a rumbling tummy with the fluttery feeling.

Food Cravings:  This week I've just been having porridge and milky things as seems normal for me, but enjoyed a couple of bags of Haribo.

Gender: Three weeks to find out!!

Belly Button: Not too much change from last week.

What I miss: Still missing sleep.

What I'm looking forward to:  3rd November I get my 16 week check up and we'll hear the baby's heartbeat!!

Milestones: Three weeks from half way along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment