Tuesday 3 May 2011

This Morning...

I loved him just that little bit more if at possible...


How peaceful baby cuddles can be!!  I'll have to post some of his shouting pics at  some point!!  He really looks like he's yeling at the world in them.

Had a leisurely morning of cuddles, feeding and expressing (yes at the same time!!) got showered and dressed then Mum came round to walk him so I could nap which I did until the phone rang and even made it to the shops for milk and posted a card to Australia so a good day today.

First day without antibiotics so hoping his tummy will sort, he'll be fuller for longer, the massage, hot water and expressing will keep mastitis at bay and the tongue tie appointment comes round quickly without taking any precios newborn time away! Quite a tall order so prayers to this end would be welcome.

Right Joel is sleeping which means I should be too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment