Thursday 19 May 2011

More Meds...

We saw the doctors yesterday.  He was very nice and read my breast thrush leaflet and prescribed me Fluconazole tablets which are meant to sort the thrush in me quickly, nyastin cream for my nipples that needs wiping off before a feed, and nyastin drops for him.  So I'm confident we'll beat this one this time as well!

I just can't believe how many issues I've had with everything.

At least the sun is shining today.

Oh and the Dr we saw yesterday said: (and I quote...)

"He's a very good looking baby isn't he!  I don't normally comment on babies appearence because I think they all look like wrinkly little sods but he's got a lovely face and a well shaped head"!!

And as a Dr I think he meant it!

Proud Mama here!!

p.s. the health visitor came round to weigh him again and the result, another 14oz which takes him to a staggering 10lbs 4oz!!  No wonder I'm getting pins and needles during the feeds and dead arms!!  I can't believe he's doing so well!  As he's thriving he doesn't need a weekly check and we won't see her again for two weeks!  My little chunky monkey is just that!!  It's lovely that he's gaining so much despite all my health issues at the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment