Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wish List

I don't feel that I'm someone who wants things all the time.

But when I do want something, it can be a big thing.

Like a new house.

We've now been on the market for a year and had about 5 viewers in that time.  That's all.  We're a first time buyers sort of house and there aren't many first time buyers out there.  The most positive viewer we had hadn't sorted himself out yet and the other viewers were all of an elderly disposition who would have found the stairs a bit of a struggle as they're steep.

I'm learning to hate the stairs as I've fallen down them about three times recently.  Once with Joel which was the worst thing ever.  He was fine and I held him as I sped down on my back but I'm bruised and aching again today.   Why I sometimes do it and not others I don't know.  I feel more clumsy at the moment which could be overtiredness.

Joel is waking at 4am this week (last week it was 1am) for up to 2 hours of awake time.  He doesn't seem hungry, in pain with teeth or anything like that. He's just awake.  To be fair to him, last night he had a bit of bunged nose and needed saline drops and cuddles, but other nights, no idea.

So wish list today is for a new house with an upstairs bathroom, normal stairs, an entrance hall, a drive, and a garden that Izzy won't kill off with girl dog pee!  Not too far from the University so I can walk to work and Joel to nursery and someone to just come and buy this house.  We're desperate!

2 comments:

  1. Urg. Poor you. That sounds really frustrating. I'm guessing you can't afford to rent it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much we need to sell to move, equity in the house and all that, but we're looking at all options at the moment!! The house is solely in my name (I bought it 8 years ago) so whether Steve could take out a mortgage himself, we move and rent this place instead for now or just rent somewhere bigger and rent this place out, it's all up in the air!!

    ReplyDelete