Wednesday 11 January 2012

37.7

My baby has a temperature and has refused any dinner so I'm stressing about him :(

I've looked all over him for any sign of a rash which there isn't, I've tried to offer him water and he's had a few sips from my glass but nothing from his cups!  He went to bed after 7pm and hasn't wanted to play this afternoon.  He just wanted to sit and cuddle.

He was fine this morning.  We bounced and rhymed and mooched around the Co-Op where I found this 1st
Christmas snow globe reduced from £15 to £4.97!


I bought it to bring out next Christmas as Joel won't know he didn't have it for Christmas!!  (I also previously got him a 1st Christmas photo frame and have put a cute photo in of him on his first Christmas day from ebay!)

He then had a rather nasty nappy this afternoon and has been producing some rather viscous drool.

So I'm hoping this is the last push through for his next teeth???

He's still hot despite having calpol at dinner time, and I've given him another dose just as he woke up and  we've been cuddling for over an hour.  He's had a fresh nappy as his bedtime one felt pretty heavy and he's gone back down to sleep.

I'm not anticipating a good night's sleep though!

1 comment: