Thursday 22 December 2011

Growing Fast

It really doesn't seem very long since I was putting Joel in his 6-9 clothes and now he's moving into 9-12 tops and vests!  It makes me feel a little sad as some of the outfits are so cute and lovely, and I'll miss seeing him in them!  He does have gorgeous new clothes of course, but he's growing up so quickly!

I've even bought ahead in the Sainsbury's sale and got him a few 12-18 months items.  I got some from the Asda sale a couple of months ago so he's quite set up for then as well!  Might as well get things when they're 50% off I guess!

He seems to be quite long in his body, like his dad so bigger trousers don't yet fit, but his vests were starting to pull down on his shoulders when I fastened them!!

We had a day today with my inlaws and they enjoyed spending some time with Joel.  He smiled, and waved and was very happy for most of the day!  He sat up at our table when we went out for lunch and munched his sandwiches, half a satsuma, some baby crisps, a handful of peas, and 3 chips (without salt added!!)  He was quite a sociable little man who also received pats on his head from three random elderly folk passing by who all thought he was very good and cute sat there!

No comments:

Post a Comment