Tuesday 12 October 2010

What Is In A Name?

A lot apparently.  There's less than six months to go and we've not really thought too much about it. 

I know what I'd like and I think they're lovely names for a boy or girl, but Steve although he likes the girl's name is not liking my boy's name idea.

There's a lot of pressure on getting it right, not causing bullying, funny initials etc.... 

And not to mention once you've got a name, hoping someone else doesn't 'bag' it first!  Cousin Nicola has already told me her name ideas so I'm safe there, but cousin Joanna is having a baby after Christmas so I'm hoping she doesn't go down my name road.  I'd be gutted.

It's hard as well with me wanting to keep the names a secret.  Steve's already told his parents, which he told my parents, so we then told them our ideas, but as they're only ideas at this stage I guess it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment