Monday 18 October 2010

Bump Vision

I got to work this morning, and took my coat off and the girls in the office all exclaimed, ' look at your bump!  It's really grown!' 

One weekend and it's properly there now.  I ought to take a picture of it.  I don't know whether it's neat or not, it seems bumpy lower down, but above, I wonder whether that's my stomach all pushed up?!

Anyway, it is now prominent, and they assure me I look normal from the back, and not too wide!! 

There was a girl at our church, and she didn't really start showing until about 6 months, and even then, it was the neatest little bump you could ever imagine!  Mine already looks about the same as hers when her little Ruby was delivered!!  Or maybe I'm exaggerating, but still, I look down and theres the bump rather than my feet. 

I've also noticed I can't bend down as easily now.  I dropped  a piece of paper on the floor, and normally, would just reach down and grab it, and that would be it.  Now it's a bit of a mission, I have to get off my chair, crouch down to pick it up and use my legs to push myself back up!  And it's only week 15!  25 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment