Saturday 9 October 2010

Maternity Bras

Well, I got measured today in Mothercare and on hearing how many women go up loads of sizes, I wasn't sure what to expect. I've not had a lot of problems with my current bras to be honest, but on reading that if intending to breast feed you shouldn't be in underwired, I thought it time to get maternity ones without wire in.

Ordinarily, I'm a 34F, and on being measured I'm a 36F!! No huge jump there! Just an expanding rib cage! Hee hee! I guess it's still early days, and it may go up again, apparently the biggest weight gain is around weeks 24 to 30 but I think I'm not doing too badly so far. So they didn't have my size in, but it's ordered and I'll be in them by the end of the week.

Of course, I've not weighed myself as I don't own scales, but I shall step on my Mum's scales tomorrow and have a little check. If cousin Nicola has put a stone on already, I wonder what I've put on.

Ooh, and I got my second Bounty pack today. They'd had a new delivery at Boots, (stock seems a bit hit and miss a lot of the time apparently) so this one had a newborn nappy in - so tiny, some wipes, sudocream, other bits and bobs and lots of leaflets, vouchers and a galaxy chocolate bar! Shame I'm still a bit bleurgh about chocolate.

I've spent this evening signing up for baby clubs to get more freebies and offers and it's felt most productive! Less than 6 months to go now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment