Tuesday 6 December 2011

Weigh-Ins?

I checked my calendar today and it seems I've missed his four weekly weigh in!  The last few weeks have flown by and I should have gone 10 days ago!  Well, I know I don't have to go monthly, but I've liked to get him weighed and he's got a bit of excema on his shoulders so I've had some creams to trial and we need to go back to the clinic to get some more Ollatum.

He's still thriving though, and is in perfect proportions!!  He's just the right size and is getting a bit long for his sleepsuits at the moment.  I shall have to get him some 9-12 size soon from Sainbury's!  They're my favourite sleepsuits.  The Next ones he had were way too short way too quickly.

He's eating quite well although seems to prefer being fed proper food to feeding himself at the moment.  he's quite happy to sit back and have us pop potato, carrots and chicken in his mouth!

New foods he's been having are pretty much leftover meals from our menu's so he's had bolognese, baby chilli, chicken curry, casseroles, philadelphia, peanut butter, occasional nibble of cake, water melon, blueberries (he loves these!).

I have to say as well, I'd bought some baby Heinz 'meals from home' food, and they were disgusting, smelt awful and tasted worse.  I wasn't going to give my baby something that I couldn't bear to eat myself!  And to be fair to him, he still doesn't like any bought food other than fruit puree pouches that he sucks out and has a dollop of on his ready brek for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment