Thursday 1 December 2011

Posting

I've got rather slow with the old blog of late.  I can never think of anything to say in the day and then later on, when I've gone to bed I think to myself, I should have mentioned us night weaning him, or my battle with Pacapdod about my nappy bag, or that he's getting bored now of his jumperoo or other things like that!

When i was a baby my Dad kept a diary of me for my first year, and it's really special to me that he did that and recorded all the important dates and events and his thoughts and feelings on it all.  To me, this blog will be a bit of a diary for Joel when he's older so I'm trying to get it all down to remember but it's getting harder!

So here's a checklist for me!  Posts will follow on the following subjects:

Night Weaning
His professional photo at playgroup!
Pacapod
An update on his eating and new foods
An update on my appeal with regards part time working as I now have a hearing date :(
Christmas overload as it's now December!!  :)

And I'll aim to get this down here  by the end of the week!  So Saturday.  Hmm.  Challenge accepted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment