Saturday 9 July 2011

In Devon

We made it to Devon again and Joel is being a wonderful baby!  He gurgled and coo'd at his Grandparents although did have a bit of a 'shy' moment where he buried his head in my shoulder whilst smiling!  It was very cute.

He went to bed fine after his feed but did wake at 2.30am so I fed him back to sleep, and then just before 6am this morning so I've been up a while and feel pretty sleepy!!  I'll likely need a nap this afternoon I think. 

But he didn't fuss, or cry at all which was good.

His Granny and Grandpa are thrilled to have him here and are taking him to church (with me) tomorrow to show him off!

Not sure what our plans today are, but I hope they involve buying a toothbrush from somewhere as I've forgotten to pack mine and Steve's!!  Oops.  Oh well, I can't be expected to think of EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment