Monday 4 July 2011

Joel's Busy Weekend II

And there's more!.....

This weekend was also my Dad's 60th Birthday Party!

So as all our immediate family were in one place for the wedding, we had a party on the Sunday at my parent's house and the weather was again beautiful for a garden party!  We had lots of food to enjoy at lunchtime, and the twins played outside all day long and Joel was once again very good!!  These sorts of days with lots of passing around and different people and faces I guess are very good for him and he copes with it all brilliantly, but by the end of the day he just wanted some Mummy cuddles and I can't say I was complaining at all!!  I loved that my baby just wanted me and I could calm and soothe him :)

And here's some pics:

The garden looked most festive

Me and my baby!

Presents for Dad

Aunty Sarah and Joel

Grandad and his boys


Grandad and Joel

Our family of three!

I love this picture, more than words can say!  It's going to be printed and framed!!

Joel lounging in Grandma's arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment