Friday 22 July 2011

Baby Massage

With the summer holidays upon us, all the classes and groups we were going too (ok, Mum's and Toddlers and Bounce and Rhyme) have finished for 6 weeks! 

 But we signed up for baby massage a while ago and these classes are running over the summer so we'll have something to go to if only once a week!!

They are Thursday afternoon the first one was ok.  I'm not sure Joel likes being massaged.  He was wiggling away from me and it was hard to massage his limbs as he got further down his mat!!  But it was interesting to meet the other mums there.

One of the Mums I'd met before at the NHS antenatal classes which was nice!  Turns out her son Jacob was born the day before Joel and they lay on mats next to each giving beaming smiles which was lovely so I think they've made friends!!







We have to miss the next session due to being on holiday but will catch up the later weeks.  I'm hoping to make friends with the other mums too, as it'd be nice to know other 'first time mums' as I think it's quite different when you've already had other babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment