Friday 22 July 2011

Up In The Night??!!

Well, I can only assume that it was the effects of the jab which in turn made him sleep A LOT yesterday which then made him wake in the night at 3am and 5am.  Curiously, I woke up first again which makes me wonder whether it's an inate thing?? 

Anyhow, I wasn't sure why I was awake at 3.15 and popped to the bathroom and then realised he was awake so we had a little cuddly feed and he went back to sleep in his cot till 5.00 and had another cuddly feed and I left him snoozing on the spare bed whilst I went back to sleep till 7.40 when he had another feed and now we're up and downstairs.

Yesterday was actually a good enough day, and Joel showed no other symptoms other than the fact he slept far too much but I didn't have the heart to try and wake him.  Anyway, we were walking miles with the pram so that could have had something to do with it too!

We met Sally and Kelly from my work for lunch which he slept throughout, then we went to a baby massage class on which there will I think be a separate post!!  And as I was tired and we've not got a lot of food in due to going away for a couple of weeks tomorrow, we ordered pizzas for dinner!

So now our day is a bit out of whack, but I'm sure it'll come together again at some point!

Right, nappy time methinks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment