Friday 12 November 2010

The Unknown

I feel a bit as though I'm in a pregnancy limbo at the moment.  Ever since I felt the light fluttering within, any day that I don't feel it, I worry.  It's not so obvious that it couldn't be passed off as something else, and if it's not there, I wonder what's going on inside.

It's not a nice place to be!  I just wish I could get to the solid kicks stage so I know things are ok, or that I could have a weekly scan or heart beat listen!

I have toyed with the idea of a doppler, but if I'm this worried at not feeling a movement, imagine how dreadful it'd be to not hear a heartbeat!!  Even if it were going, I expect I'd be doing something wrong and get myself all worked up.

I have to keep reminding myself that this is all normal, there's no reason for anything to go wrong and women all over the world are doing this and probably being a lot calmer than me at the moment!!!

On a brighter note, after three days of not feeling much there was a definate fluttering last night which reassured me.  At least for the next day or so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment