Sunday 14 November 2010

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 Weeks.

Total Weight Gained:  I've not weighed myself properly again this past week.  But with a bump well and truly 'popped' I imagine quite a few pounds!!

Maternity Clothes:  Yep, I can still get away with some normal items with a baby bump band, but I'm wearing maternity tops and trousers.

Stretch Marks: I thought I'd got a couple but it was where my pyjamas had dug in!  I'm wondering whether maternity pyjamas would be a good idea now, as they do cut into under my bump and it makes the legs a little long!

Sleep: Not to bad.  No toilet trips this week, just turning over is an effort!!
 
Best Moment of the Week:  Not sure really.  Feeling some proper movement, and having people commenting on the bump I think.

Movement:  Yes, the past few days I'm noticing more kicks but nothing coming through to the outside for Steve yet.

Food Cravings:  Not really this week.  Citrus fruit takes my fancy most days, but again, I've always been a fruit fan.

Gender: Not long until the 26th!!!  Spoke to a Dr friend at Church today who asked if I'd been sick, and when I said not, just suffered with nausea she said that's a sign for a boy as it's the extra oestragoen with a baby girl which can cause full on sickness.  Although I know friends with boys who were very sick so I'm still dubious

Belly Button: Not too much change from last week. 

What I miss:  Not to sound like an alcoholic or anything, but with Christmas coming up, the thought of not being able to enjoy a few Christmas drinks is a boo.  I've never been a hard drinker, it's more rare that I drink, than not, but the thought of not having a spiced rum and coke, or a gin and tonic is a dull one.  I've just seen an advert for Southern Comfort and it's so appealing!  Not to be drunk and silly you understand, just a merry tipsy.  Sigh.

What I'm looking forward to:  Finding out girl or boy!!  Less than two weeks :)

Milestones: One weeks from half way along!! (Although some say 19 weeks is there so yay in case that's accurate!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment