Wednesday 24 November 2010

Rotten Cold

So here I am.  Sat on the sofa and feeling rotten.  The cold has been nasty today so I'm at home, sat on the sofa researching maternity pads and breast pads whilst sneezing and snuffling into already soggy tissues as I can't be bothered to go and get more.

As far as I can tell, Boots own brands seem ok, and I get points for them so I may start collecting those.

I've been tidying the spare room and sorting stuff out and got rid of lots of things for the charity shops, clothes and books etc..   It's most cleansing.  I've dusted and tried to make things look a bit more empty to paint and build a nursery but I've completely tired myself out and now feel worse.

Rats.

I just want some decisions on fabrics and furniture and such.  I want to walk into a sunny room, with sunbeams filtering through the curtains and feel excited at seeing a beautiful room with baby things put away neatly.

I want to know if we're having a boy or girl to get a coming home outfit which will hang in pride of place next to my hospital bag which I'll start ticking off a list against, starting with maternity pads!  And a lip salve!!  And giant pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment