Monday 8 November 2010

Baby Freebies

It seems that if you're pregnant, you're suddenly entitled to all these rather exclusive baby clubs!  I spent an evening a couple of weeks ago browsing google and signing up to whatever I could find.  Mainly Boots and Sainsbury's!!  And I have been sent vouchers galore, and some rather nice ones.

At Sainsbury's on the purchase of one pack of Huggies Newborn nappies I received a goody pack with a changing mat, wipes, baby socks, cleansing hand gel, washing powder and softener, more vouchers and other stuff besides!

From Boots I received a voucher that with a purchase of Pampers Newborn nappies I will get a changing bag apparently worth £30.00.

And S-I-L Louise has sent a link for an Asda Baby club to get some free nappies too.  I shall have to get around all these different stores!!

There are bargains to be had when pregnant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment