Sunday 7 November 2010

18 Weeks

How far along: 18 Weeks.

Total Weight Gained:  Well, I did stand on Mum's scales and was quite pleased as it was about 6lbs more than before, then I got on Dad's scales and it was more!!  So I'm going to go by Mum's scales I think!  People keep saying I'm showing quite a bit this week and asking if it's twins!  I can only assume this baby is having an early growth spurt and will settle down growth soon, else I'll be huge soon.  Mind you, Steve is tall and broad.  I hope it's not like Lily and Marshall from How I Met Your Mother where Lily worries that her baby will like a 16lb turkey!! 

Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing my maternity coat, and gladly, as it's been cold this week.  And leggings and my maternity dress that is sort of normal looking too!!

Stretch Marks: Still none I can see yet!

Sleep: Seem to be picking up at the moment in this area, it's just when Steve starts snoring that causes the issues at the moment!!
 
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling excited about buying the buggy!!  And being told we're just in date for the Health in Pregnancy grant!  Literally by a matter of days!!  That will be a welcome bit of money to buy baby things with.

Movement:  Yes, a little, still not a lot.  Waiting for the proper kicks.

Food Cravings:  Grapefruits.  Can't get enough this week.  I've munched my way through six large red grapefruits in a short space of time.

Gender: Not long until the 26th!!!

Belly Button: Not too much change from last week.

What I miss:  Regular clothes.  It's cold outside and I've not got a lot of choice with my wardrobe!

What I'm looking forward to:  The anomaly scan on the 26th, and in two weeks we're half the way along.  Ooh, and getting the nursery sorted - furniture, wall paints and blankets etc...

Milestones: Two weeks from half way along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment